Monday, February 19, 2007

Brafftastic has been replaced

While waiting for a chicken quesadilla with Stephen, I started looking in my gigantic purse for something entertaining and came out with my pocket Farkel. Farkel is a game that was first introduced to me as 10,000 several years back while serving my time at BYU. It is a dice game played until someone reaches that magic score of 10,000. The game recently reemerged as Farkel and I am known to take it out in any waiting situation (we are back to the quesadilla). Stephen and I begin our game and quickly decided to raise the stakes and play to 100,000. We also decided that bonus points can be awarded at any time for Farkelrific comments (look who's taking a paaage. . . out of momma's strategy book) and actions (like saving a baby from a burning building). I will be giving periodic updates as to where the score is at in our Farkel. . . to the extreme!


Current Score:
Stephen 37,500
Rachel 37,050*

If for some reason we reach 100, 000 to quickly we will play to 1,000,000. Feel free to place bets.

*It should be noted, mostly because this is MY blog, that I was winning for the majority of the game. Also, the golden gopher has nothing to do with Farkel, aside from being a good time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Todd Sherman said...

Farkle is indeed a great social game. Not too challenging but challenging enough that you need to pay attention and weigh your options. You can play the game on your Treo.

http://www.smartboxdesign.com/farkle.html

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Farkle, son!

Hey, Todd Sherman. You look good enough to eat. I love a man with a Treo. Kisses.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Rachel!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited... I just found out that you have a blog! YAY! When are we going to hang out?! I miss you!!! And PS- my hair is so sad without you. I'm going to have to call you pretty soon! :)

jess

11:23 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Rachel:
1st: I love your blog. You writing is tops.
2nd: You look awesome, and sound equally as good (judging by the blog entries.)
3rd: Random fact: I actually started my blog as an undiscovered virtual haven to vent my rage and frustration when living with psycho Debra...I thought you might appreciate that.

Hope you are awesome.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey Rach! how are you? I'm really into finding old friends blogs and I'm so excited to find yours! I'll have to read everything you've been up to! My blog is http://brandonandlindseymathews.blogspot.com! Hope to be able to keep in touch with you!

Lindsey Mathews (mullinax)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/kartu-kredit/pengajuan/kartu-kredit-di-kota-yogyakarta

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home