Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Is this as bad as myspace?


So, I hate myspace on principle. Seriously, you choose favorite people, is that not a little twisted to anyone else? But here is my problem; I am known from time to time to be at Tonia's house while she is getting her myspace fix and finding a guilty little pang of desire to have a little space of my own. Now I realize that this is totally narcissistic because all I really want to do is bask in the glow of my own thoughts and pictures in a public forum* but I can rationalize that away with the fact that everyone else I know has similar tendancies.
So here it is, my blog, not myspace.


PS, I really hope that the host of this blog has no affiliation with Fox.


*I use the term public loosely due to the fact the I doubt there will be an overwhelming rush of people dying to see these thoughts and pictures but they are available none the less)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home